Saturday, January 19, 2008

Testing is complete

Reverse Funnel System remains the number one way to generate leads and sales. I have researched other systems for my team, not even Carbon Copy comes close to the results of RFS. I had to update my Squidoo Lense and let them know it also. It is the EASIEST and requires the LEAST time of any of the marketing systems I tried. I was looking for the PERFECT SOLUTION for my team, and have decided that RFS is it so we are standing by it. We continue to get new leads and participants everyday.

Reverse Funnel System started out so fast and furious. As with all Internet programs it began to loose a little momentum. For that reason I decided to test a few other things, I want to insure the success of my team members. NOTHING came close. If you read this Blog, you know my "WHY" is important and I need the BEST results with the least time commitment. Managing our thousand acre ranch the children we provide services for is therapeutic, time consuming and tiring. So when I say RFS cannot be beaten in the market place, I am serious!!

No comments: